If you’d like to be invited to an upcoming roadshow or notified as these digital assets become available, fill out your info here:
Thanks again for everything!
Transform the Human Client Experience
That’s a wrap for #HearsaySummit 19! Thanks to those of you who joined us in San Francisco or on the live stream. We’re excited to create the future with you around a human client experience. Together, we can harness “compliance digital exhaust” to help every advisor and agent get systematic and behave like the best of the very best.
I walked away from Summit 2019 in awe of the amazing ecosystem we have built together. It’s a joy and privilege to bring everyone together for conversations that will shape innovation for years to come. Summit videos, recaps, and other educational content will be available shortly. We will also be bringing the rich dialogue and thought leadership to future roadshows across Toronto, New York, Chicago, Boston, London, Zurich, Madrid, and more.
What can I learn?
The Hearsay Summit is designed for FinServ and FinTech executives looking to share ideas with other industry leaders and gain an edge with next-level insights and strategies. The event will also be important for Hearsay program leads who will get hands-on experience with some of the latest Hearsay functionality.
Who should attend?
Hearsay Program Leads
- Learn how to leverage Hearsay’s latest full-funnel social selling capabilities including Advisor/Agent triggered actions, Dynamic Campaigns, 1-to-1 Outreach and Hearsay Content Channels.
- Listen as industry experts share how to align marketing and sales initiatives to maximize loyalty, retention and growth.
- Discover how best to align your digital initiatives with the highest-impact business outcomes and measure your progress.
- Hear from industry experts about the changing compliance regulations and how organizations are addressing them.
- Learn how to take a data driven approach to scale compliance efforts.
- Discover how compliance leaders are managing text message risk.
CIOs/Heads of IT and Mobility
- Engage with other technology leaders who’ve driven digital transformation for their organizations and clients.
- Share best practices and advanced strategies for mobile communications, including how to prepare for rollout and common pitfalls.
- Learn how leading companies are maximizing their investments in CRM, Business Insights and other core systems by automatically capturing advisor/agent-client interactions, removing manual data entry and leveraging valuable information to drive prescriptive actions.
CMOs and Chief Digital Officers
- Hear lessons learned and critical success factors from marketing and sales leaders who’ve successfully driven digital transformation using cross-functional teams.
- Solve the ROI puzzle once and for all with metrics that prove demonstrable value for your social sales and marketing efforts.
- Dive into the latest research on effective content marketing strategies and what you should be thinking about when designing your organization’s content strategy.
- Discuss how an a multi-channel marketing strategy can effectively keep your advisors and agents engaged.
Heads of Sales and CRM / Sales Operation Teams
- Get fresh ideas on how to partner with marketing to drive advisor / agent productivity for improved loyalty, retention and growth.
- Discover how industry peers are solving crucial challenges such as evolving client expectations, aging demographics, training the next generation of Sales, and achieving revenue goals in an increasingly commoditized market.
- Align corporate and field sales by automating key workflows (i.e. lead follow-up) to improve sales behavior and drive better outcomes.
2018 Highlight Videos
The Advisor Cloud Imperative - Hearsay Summit 2018
Why Distribution Leaders Must Be Digital Leaders - Hearsay Summit 2018
Clara Shih Keynote - Hearsay Summit 2018
Using AI in Client-Focused teams - Hearsay Summit 2018
Fireside Chat: Reimagining the $1T College Savings Industry
Marketing Innovators Panel - Hearsay Summit 2018
Fireside Chat: FinTech Innovator Disrupting the Retirement Savings Industry
Advisor Cloud Ecosystem Panel: Conversation with Facebook, LinkedIn, Microsoft and Salesforce