What can I learn?
The Hearsay Summit is designed for FinServ and FinTech executives looking to share ideas with other industry leaders and gain an edge with next-level insights and strategies. The event will also be important for Hearsay program leads who will get hands-on experience with some of the latest Hearsay functionality.
Who should attend?
Hearsay Program Leads
- Learn how to leverage Hearsay’s latest full-funnel social selling capabilities including Advisor/Agent triggered actions, Dynamic Campaigns, 1-to-1 Outreach and Hearsay Content Channels.
- Listen as industry experts share how to align marketing and sales initiatives to maximize loyalty, retention and growth.
- Discover how best to align your digital initiatives with the highest-impact business outcomes and measure your progress.
- Hear from industry experts about the changing compliance regulations and how organizations are addressing them.
- Learn how to take a data driven approach to scale compliance efforts.
- Discover how compliance leaders are managing text message risk.
CIOs/Heads of IT and Mobility
- Engage with other technology leaders who’ve driven digital transformation for their organizations and clients.
- Share best practices and advanced strategies for mobile communications, including how to prepare for rollout and common pitfalls.
- Learn how leading companies are maximizing their investments in CRM, Business Insights and other core systems by automatically capturing advisor/agent-client interactions, removing manual data entry and leveraging valuable information to drive prescriptive actions.
CMOs and Chief Digital Officers
- Hear lessons learned and critical success factors from marketing and sales leaders who’ve successfully driven digital transformation using cross-functional teams.
- Solve the ROI puzzle once and for all with metrics that prove demonstrable value for your social sales and marketing efforts.
- Dive into the latest research on effective content marketing strategies and what you should be thinking about when designing your organization’s content strategy.
- Discuss how an a multi-channel marketing strategy can effectively keep your advisors and agents engaged.
Heads of Sales and CRM / Sales Operation Teams
- Get fresh ideas on how to partner with marketing to drive advisor / agent productivity for improved loyalty, retention and growth.
- Discover how industry peers are solving crucial challenges such as evolving client expectations, aging demographics, training the next generation of Sales, and achieving revenue goals in an increasingly commoditized market.
- Align corporate and field sales by automating key workflows (i.e. lead follow-up) to improve sales behavior and drive better outcomes.
2018 Highlight Videos
The Advisor Cloud Imperative - Hearsay Summit 2018
Why Distribution Leaders Must Be Digital Leaders - Hearsay Summit 2018
Clara Shih Keynote - Hearsay Summit 2018
Using AI in Client-Focused teams - Hearsay Summit 2018
Fireside Chat: Reimagining the $1T College Savings Industry
Marketing Innovators Panel - Hearsay Summit 2018
Fireside Chat: FinTech Innovator Disrupting the Retirement Savings Industry
Advisor Cloud Ecosystem Panel: Conversation with Facebook, LinkedIn, Microsoft and Salesforce